Pictures Of Race Course Park Map
The whole map of the park.
Race Course Park grounds where I will be filming my last shot of the couple where they will be sitting under the tree. Also I will be placing my camera in the middle of the circular ground and taking a 360 degree shot of the whole ground that will be shown in the beginning of the music video.
Race Course Park lake where i will be taking an establishing shot from the top of a hill next to the lake and I will also be sending the couple into the lake by boat and when they are in the middle of the lake they will stop there and I will go by another boat and record a 360 degree shot around their boat.
Race Course Park waterfall area in which I will show the couple walking near the waterfall.
Pictures of Locations
A tree in the circular ground under which the couple will be sitting while I take their 180 degree shot.
Another picture of the circular ground. I will stand in the middle of it and take the 360 degree shot I have planned to take.
Sunset at the lake. I might record this scene at sunset as it would give an even more romantic feeling to my music video. However, if I am not able to record it at sunset,I will definitely record it in the evening.
The clock hill right next to the lake. This is from where I will be taking my establishing shot of the lake.
Another picture of the lake.
I chose to shoot in this lake as it is very large and has a good view. If seen from above, it is made of the shape of the map of Pakistan.
A picture of the waterfall in Race Course Park.
The hill top stairs where I will make the couple walk.
An establishing shot of the lake from the top of the hill.
Another picture of the stairs of the park where I will make the couple walk.
Pictures of Locations
A tree in the circular ground under which the couple will be sitting while I take their 180 degree shot.
Another picture of the circular ground. I will stand in the middle of it and take the 360 degree shot I have planned to take.
Sunset at the lake. I might record this scene at sunset as it would give an even more romantic feeling to my music video. However, if I am not able to record it at sunset,I will definitely record it in the evening.
The clock hill right next to the lake. This is from where I will be taking my establishing shot of the lake.
Another picture of the lake.
I chose to shoot in this lake as it is very large and has a good view. If seen from above, it is made of the shape of the map of Pakistan.
A picture of the waterfall in Race Course Park.
The hill top path where I will make the couple walk.
The hill top stairs where I will make the couple walk.
An establishing shot of the lake from the top of the hill.
Another picture of the stairs of the park where I will make the couple walk.



.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment